50/50 Draw Results
Ottawa 67’s 50/50 rules and information for all 67’s games:
- Raffle tickets are 3 for $5, 10 for $10, or 67 for $20.
- Raffle tickets are available with payment in cash, debit or credit.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase.
- Raffle tickets are sold from the time the doors open till the beginning of the third period.
- The draw is done at the 10 minute mark of the third period.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with two forms of identification within six months to claim their prize.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state).
- Payment of the prize is made by cheque that will be provided at a minimum of one week from the game date.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the Ottawa 67’s website (below).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Ottawa 67’s home games: 50/50 contractors, 50/50 volunteers, OSEG Foundation Employees, OSEG & TD Place Executives and OSEG Foundation Board of Directors.
- Play Responsibly
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Lottery Licence #10165
Ottawa 67’s and the OSEG Foundation promote responsible gaming at all times.
If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling please visit www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca or contact:
Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line
Free Health Services Information
The winning ticket numbers for 50/50 Draws in 2018-2019 are: