67’s fall to Bulldogs in Hamilton
The Ottawa 67’s had their three-game winning streak halted on the road Sunday afternoon, dropping a 3-0 decision to the Hamilton Bulldogs.
After winning three consecutive overtime games, Ottawa could not muster much offensively in their final game of the weekend. The Bulldogs got goals from Marian Studenic, Benjamin Gleason and Matthew Strome.
67’s goalie Olivier Lafreniere had a strong outing, turning away 41 of 44 shots. Kaden Fulcher picked up the win in goal for Hamilton.
The 67’s return to practice in Ottawa this week before hosting the Saginaw Spirit at The Arena at TD Place on October 28.
- The 67’s were scoreless on just two power play opportunities in Hamilton.
- The 8-5-1 67’s currently sit third in the Eastern Conference.
- 67’s captain Travis Barron led his team with three shots on goal on Sunday.
- The 67’s have won six of their last eight games.
- Sunday was just the second time this season the 67’s have been shutout.
67’s single-game tickets start at $12 and are available at Ottawa67s.com/Single-Game-Tickets, by calling 613.232.6767 or in person at The Box Office at TD Place. All minor hockey players part of the 67’s Prospect Program get in for FREE. For more information on the 67’s Prospect Program click here.