Elementary School Gym Takeover!
The Ottawa 67’s have a new NO COST, fun and interactive program that teachers and students alike (grades 3-6) are going to love. Let our 67’s players takeover your gym class, work on ball hockey skills with your students, followed by a scrimmage game with our players acting as team captains.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 hour of gymnasium time with a single class
- Ball hockey equipment (nets, sticks, balls)
- OPHEA stated guidelines for protective equipment
Here is what we provide:
- Minimum of two Ottawa 67’s players and one staff
- Prizes for all participating students
- Autograph Cards
- Voucher for 2 FREE kids tickets to a 67’s game at TD Place
Dates & times are limited. Must request Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons in September to February only.
To request your 67’s Gym Takeover visit please fill out the following application form: