Hardest Working Player Program
Thank you for your interest in the Hardest Working Player Program.
Please fill out the registration form below, and wait to recieve an email on pick-up details.
Thank you to our sponsors for the upcoming season:
The Hardest Working Player program is designed to encourage, support and reward minor hockey players for their hard work, dependability, enthusiasm and to highlight effort and improvement over the season. The players who will earn the award are not always the top scorer, but players who recognize the value in belonging to a team and attributes such as teamwork and sportsmanship.
Hardest Working Player will receive the following:
1) Hardest Working Player Hard Hat – Player can proudly wear this hat, and display it to teammates and friends in recognition of his/her contribution to the team.
2) Certificate of Merit – Signed by Head Coach Andre Tourigny
3) Coupon from First Choice Haircutters
Here’s how a Successful Hardest Working Player Program Works:
1) Take a moment with your coaches and manager to identify what qualities in your players that you want to motivate or improve. After each game or practice, choose a player who will receive the award. The goal is to have every player on the team receive the reward.
2) Award the hard hat to the chosen player. The player will have possession of the team hard hat until the next game or practice and can proudly display to family and friends! You can have each recipient sign the hat. At the end of the season, you can decide who will keep the hat.
3) Have fun with the program. Questions regarding the program should be directed to Chris Fitchett at 613-232-6767 x 8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please allow 2 weeks to process your request.