Kevin Bahl just won a gold medal at the IIHF World Junior Championships. His billet mom Norma LaPointe was on CBC Ottawa Morning with Robyn Bresnahan.
Things we learned about Kevin from this interview:
- Salmon and fish dishes are his favourite meals.
- He also loves broccoli.
- He is very humble and down to earth.
- Norma would like to see him as a defense pair with PK Subban one day.
- He says he is 6’6 ft tall. But he is really is 6’7. More like 6’9 on skates.
- This was a dream of Kevin’s to make the team and win gold.
- Norma is a super important part of Kevin’s life, as all billet families are!
Norma, go ahead paint the door gold! You and Kevin deserve it!
Kevin and Coach were celebrated pre game on Friday, Jan 10:
If you’d like more info on being a billet home, click HERE.
Listen to the full CBC interview, HERE.
Come to a game this season by clicking below…