On October 11th we are throwing a Toonie Beer Night when the Ottawa 67’s take on The Mississauga Steelheads. With a 7:00pm puck drop this is a game you and your friends do not want to miss out on. Here are a few more reasons why you need to be at the game, just in case you need more convincing.
1. TOONIE BEER – Even though this doesn’t need much more explaining, we’re selling 355ml cans of Bud and Bud Light for only a toonie, just two loonies! (we will sell until quantities last.)
2. The Barber Shop – We transformed the corner of Section 1 into a brand new fan deck! With the purchase of any ticket you can watch the game from the Barber Shop with all your closest friends. It is the closest Party Deck to the action in all of junior hockey!
3. We Are Thankful For Hockey -Kick off your Thanksgiving weekend by being thankful for the greatest game on ice. Plan a good old Friendsgiving, grab all your friends and family and head to The Arena at TD place for some Friday Night Barber Pole Hockey.
4. Boys Are Back – This will be the second home game after the home opener so let’s welcome the team back to TD Place in style after a long stretch of road games! The team has said it before, nothing gets them more hyped for a game than having the stands full of cheering fans.
5. The Team – After coming off a 3-0 start to the season and just coming short of winning the Home Opener, the team is ready to take this season by storm. With a solid group of returning vets and talented first years, the team has a bright future ahead of them this season. #NoQuit hockey is something you have to see first hand. Stand with us Barber Pole Nation.
REMEMBER: Beer offer only available with proper proof of ID, drink responsibly and plan your ride to and from the event. (Transportation)